Melissa over at Freeing Imperfections nominated me for a Liebster Award! Thanks so much Melissa! I love that it is such a great was for new bloggers to get their names out there!
So, what exactly is the Liebster Award?
It’s awesome, that’s what! Here’s a brief explanation of the award (taken from Melissa):
1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
5. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
7. No tag backs (aka, don’t nominate the person who nominated you).
So there it is! I think this is such a great opportunity to discover new blogs and help up and coming blogs grow.
So, here are Melissa’s questions for me:
2. Natasha at As told by Tasha
3.Lets Focus on Me
4. Mari at A little bit of M
5. Ally at Keep Calm and Lose On
6.Heather at Run Eat Play Blog
7.Confessions of a Gym Bunny
8.Misty at I Am Not Just a Fat Girl
10.Jennifer at Wine to Weight Lifting
11.Megan at Cookies and Crunches
Ladies, when you see this please send me an email at email@example.com so I can send my questions to you!